In line with recognized International Practice and for the information of customers and others who visit the Company’s website we believe it is necessary to post a privacy statement. The information shared with the Company will be treated as private. We also desire to say explicitly that adequate precautions have been taken to protect information relating to customers and their dealings with the Company from the mischievous and the fraudsters.
Customer confidentiality and privacy is of utmost concern to PRAGATI SOFTWARE. Our employees treat the information in the same responsible and confidential way that we want our own personal information treated.
- Recognition of your expectation of privacy
We recognize that our customers expect privacy and security for their personal and financial affairs. We understand that, by selecting us for your training needs, you have entrusted us to safeguard your personal information. We want you to be informed of our commitment to protect the privacy of your personal information with the following privacy principles and practices.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you?
We collect information from you regarding name, addresses, email addresses, phone number, etc.
- How we use, collect, and retain customer information
On our site we collect, retain, and use information about you only when we reasonably believe that it will help administer our business or provide products, services, and other opportunities to you. We collect and retain information about you only for specific business purposes.
- We use information to :
- Help us design or improve our products and services for your benefit.
- Understand your training needs so that we can provide you with quality products and superior service.
- How we keep customer information accurate.
It is in your interest, and it is our objective, for us to have accurate, current, and complete information concerning you. We have strict procedures that our employees abide by to meet this objective.
- How we limit access to customer information by our employees
- Our security procedures to protect customer information
We follow best security practices to help prevent unauthorized access to confidential information about you.
- How we restrict the disclosure of customer information PRAGATI SOFTWARE does not release customer information except as directed by law or as per your mandate. We do not share specific information about customer’s personally identifiable data with non-affiliated third parties for their independent use unless:
- The information is provided to help complete a transaction initiated by you;
- You request or authorize it;
- The disclosure is required by/or directed by law; or
- You have been informed about the possibility of such disclosure for marketing or similar purposes through a prior communication and have been given the opportunity to decline.
- A customer who has established a relationship with us.
- A visitor to PRAGATI SOFTWARE’s website
- Other information about our website
- Children visiting PRAGATI SOFTWARE’s website : We are confident that parents will not judge any of the information provided by PRAGATI SOFTWARE as objectionable for viewing by their children.
- Customers using PRAGATI SOFTWARE’s Internet Service : For customers using our PRAGATI SOFTWARE website, all visitor information is collected along with any information that you volunteer as a customer while using PRAGATI SOFTWARE’s website.
- Links to, or from, PRAGATI SOFTWARE’s website : PRAGATI SOFTWARE is not responsible for information practices employed by websites linked with our website. Generally, links to non-PRAGATI SOFTWARE websites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to users of PRAGATI SOFTWARE’s website.